Saint-Jean-Port-Joli is a very charming town situated in Quebec, on the banks of the majestic St. Lawrence River.
Named Cultural Capital of Canada in 2005 by the Canadian Heritage, the village of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli is full of artists and artisans from various artistic fields including woodcarving, contemporary sculpture, stained glass, contemporary dance , music and singing …
The municipality of 3,500 inhabitants shows dynamism and uncommon citizen involvement, such as through the successful summer events like the Sculpture Biennale of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, The Feast of sea shanties and Fleury Park concerts ; or in February with The Feast of Winter and September, with Les Violons d’Automne.
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli invites you to experience its culture in a very inspirationnal, relaxing and friendly atmosphere!
- Sculpture workshops
- Art and stained glass courses
- Bakery and cooking classes
- Photographic routes
- Artcrafts workshops
- Painting sessions
- Dance ans music workshops
- Singular venues to welcome your performances.
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli in the Media:
- “Il turismo creativo bussa alla porta”- Where and How of Creative Tourism: the example of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli (p.52-55)
- Tourisme créatif: C’est parti à Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, Michel Chassé, L’oie blance, 06/15
- Saint-Jean-Port-Joli: premier village créatif canadien / Voyages.Sympatico.ca/10/14
- More Press Clipping of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli… [+]