The Creative Tourism Network® is an international organization created with the aim of fostering the creative tourism around the world.
Among our OBJECTIVES, we can mention:
The promotion of the destinations that have a potential to welcome the creative tourists, through a wide array of services:
- Consultancy for the creation and management of their program of creative tourism.
- Tailored communication and press services.
- Promotion in fairs, congresses, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Partnerships with tourism and transports companies, cultural associations, media, etc.
- Recognition as “Creative Friendly Destinations”.
- Organization of the Creative Tourism Network’s events in their destination.
The identification of the creative tourists and their specific demands in order to propose them the best creative experiences and destinations.
The academic and professional training through the organization of tailored seminars, study tours and workshops on creative tourism, by our group of experts headed by the Professor Greg Richards. Read More.
The research around the “Best Practices of the Creative Tourism”.
The organization of International Conferences on Creative Tourism in the destinations of the network.