… Whether you are individual students, Universities, (future) entrepreneurs, tourist boards, private companies or public bodies, interested in the creative tourism management…
We propose you a wide array and tailored courses, lectures, seminars,
workshops, master classes, training sessions or consultancy services
on CREATIVE TOURISM that fit to your needs
in YOUR DESTINATION & IN BARCELONA.
WHAT DO WE PROPOSE ?
- You are an individual student or professional willing to train in creative tourism management? Please contact us in order to learn about the current trainings in Barcelona or worldwide.
- You are an academic or training institution (school, university, professional training center, etc.) willing to include the creative tourism as a subject within your program: We provide you a both theoritical and practical training in your campus or in Barcelona.
- You are a public body managing a tourist destination willing to develop the creative tourism, We provide you a tailored program in your destination or in Barcelona.
More generally, we can help you with the programming of your conferences and events.
ABOUT CONTENTS: Possible issues:
- What’s the creative tourism?
- About its evolution and current features.
- Case studies of creative tourism management by private and public entities.
- Creative tourism & branding.
- How can I launch my own creative tourism program?
- Design and production of creative tourism experiences.
- How to generate incomes from the creative tourism?
- Who are the creative tourists? How can I reach them?
- Communication tools adapted to the creative tourism.
ABOUT THE FORM: Exemple of a minimum 3-days-Program :
- Previous study of the destination / project potential (in situ & at distance).
- Conference on the creative tourism general concept.
- Practical workshops with the local entities (hotels, inbound agencies, craftmen, artists, cultural associations, festivals managers, etc.).
- Monitoring of your own project from A to Z.
- Study tour in order to meet entrepreneurs and stakeholders of the creative tourism.
- Press conference.
- Advantages of the Creative Tourism Network®’s membership.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Catalan. Others, please contact us.
WHO ARE WE?
The Creative Tourism Institute is a service of the Creative Tourism Network® (CTN), an international organization aimed to foster this new tourist trend worldwide.
One of the missions of the CTN is to enhance the knowledge and the expertise within this increasingly growing sector.
That’s why we place at your disposal a group of international experts in cultural and creative tourism, creative industries, culinary tourism, sustainable tourism, new technologies, headed by the Professor Greg Richards, co-author of the creative tourism concept.
Our approach is both theoretic and practical, depending on your objectives.
We have worked with and for the following organizations:
UNWTO, UNESCO, World Travel Market, ITB Berlin, Fitur, Secretaria do Turismo do Porto Alegre (Brazil), Secretaria de Estado de Turismo e Esportes do Minas Gerais, SENAC, Fécomercio (Brazil), City of Santa Fé (US), Turismo Centro Portugal, Câmara Municipal do Loulé (Algarve – Portugal), Ajuntament de Ibiza, Mission Louvre-Lens, Office de Tourisme de Biot (Provence, France), Conseil Général Loire-Atlantique (France), Croatian Chamber of Economy (Zagreb), Smartravel (Portugal), Hôtel de Ville de Paris, INTO Congress Mallorca, Creative Tourism Forum Bangkok. IREST – Université de La Sorbonne (Paris, France), University of Monash (Melbourne, Australia), IPAC – Université de Laval (Québec), Université de Barcelona, ESADE Business School (Barcelona), Torino International Training Center (Italy), International University of Catalonia (Barcelona), etc.
CONTACT & INFORMATION:
We are looking forward to listening to your project and needs. It will be our pleasure to propose you a customized proposal.