… Whether you are a University or Business School,
(future) entrepreneurs, DMO’s – tourist boards,
private companies or public bodies,
interested in the creative tourism management…
We propose you tailored courses, lectures, seminars, workshops, trainings
in YOUR DESTINATION & IN BARCELONA.
WHAT DO WE PROPOSE ?
- You are an academic or training institution (school, university, professional training center, etc.) willing to include the creative tourism as a subject within your program:
We provide you a both theoritical and practical workshop in your campus or in Barcelona.
- You are a public body managing a tourist destination willing to develop the creative tourism,
We provide you a tailored program in your destination or in Barcelona.
- You are an individual student or professional willing to train in creative tourism management?
Please contact us in order to learn about the current trainings in Barcelona or worldwide.
More generally, we can help you with the programming of your conferences and events.
Download the presentations to know more about our trainings:
ABOUT CONTENTS: Possible issues:
- What do we mean by “creative tourism”?
- About its evolution and current features.
- Case studies of creative tourism managed by private and public entities.
- How can I launch my own creative tourism project or include this modality in my existing business?
- Design and production of creative tourism experiences.
- How to generate incomes from the creative tourism?
- Creative tourism & branding: how to create a creative tourism destination?
- How to create a value chain for the territory from public – private partnership?
- How to differentiate my destination through the creative tourism?
- Who are the creative tourists? How can I reach them?
- Communication tools and marketing strategies adapted to the creative tourism.
- Networking / strategic partnerships.
ABOUT THE FORM:
From 2-hours courses … to a 3-days-Program, … passing through a 6-hours workshop :
- Previous study of the destination / project potential (in situ & at distance).
- Conference on the creative tourism general concept.
- Practical workshops with the local stakeholders (hotels, inbound agencies, craftsmen, artists, cultural associations, festivals managers, etc.).
- Study tour in order to meet entrepreneurs and stakeholders of the creative tourism.
- Press conference.
- Advantages of the Creative Tourism Network®’s membership.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Catalan Others, please contact us.
WHO DO THEY AIM TO:
Universities and business schools
… local public bodies and official DMO’s (City Council, Tourist Boards, …)
chambers of commerce,
the private entrepreneurs,
… art, culture and traditional associations
… artists, craftsmen and creative industries
… art & crafts schools, … the music and dance academy
… cultural equipment’s and heritage managers
… festival organizers
… hospitality industry
… tour operators and inbound agencies
As well as a long list of stakeholders …
WHO ARE WE?
The Creative Tourism Academy is a service of the Creative Tourism Network® (CTN), an international organization aimed to foster this new tourist trend worldwide.
One of the missions of the CTN is to enhance the knowledge and the expertise within this increasingly growing sector.
That’s why we place at your disposal a group of international experts in cultural and creative tourism, creative industries, culinary tourism, sustainable tourism, new technologies, headed by the Professor Greg Richards, co-author of the creative tourism concept.
Our approach is both theoretic and practical, depending on your objectives.
We have worked with and for the following organizations:
- UNWTO, UNESCO, European Union, World Bank, Caribbean Tourism Organization, European Cities Marketing.
- Ministry of Tourism of Jordan, Ministry of Tourism of Jamaica, Visit Iceland, ProFinland, Ministry of Tourism of Bugaria, French Ministry of Culture, Municipality of Jinju (South Korea), Regione Toscana, Alcaldía de Medellín, Embratur (Brazil), Secretaria do Turismo do Porto Alegre (Brazil), Secretaria de Estado de Turismo e Esportes do Minas Gerais, SENAC, Fécomercio (Brazil), Governo do Mato Grosso, City of Santa Fé (US), Turismo Centro Portugal, Câmara Municipal do Loulé (Algarve – Portugal), Ajuntament de Ibiza, Mission Louvre-Lens, Office de Tourisme de Biot (Provence, France), Conseil Général Loire-Atlantique (France), Croatian Chamber of Economy (Zagreb), Smartravel (Portugal), INTO Congress Mallorca, Creative Tourism Forum Bangkok,
- Université de La Sorbonne (Paris, France), University of Monash (Melbourne, Australia), IPAC – Université de Laval (Québec), Università Ca’Foscari (Venice), Torino International Training Center (Italy), Toulouse Business School, University of Barcelona, International University of Catalonia, UOC University, ESADE Business School (Barcelona), CETT Barcelona, etc.
- World Travel Market, ITB Berlin, FITUR Madrid, BTL Lisboa, etc.
- Creative Tourism at the Summer University Québec / Barcelona
- Creative Tourism in Venice
- Creative Tourism within the Master in Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development
- Workshop on management of the creative tourism at TBS – Barcelona
- Course and workshop on management of the creative tourism at CETT
- Creative Tourism at the University
CONTACT & INFORMATION:
We are looking forward to listening to your project and needs.
It will be our pleasure to propose you a customized proposal.