Why being member of
the Creative Tourism Network® ?
Your membership to the Creative Tourism Network® offers you the possibility to launch and promote a Creative Tourism program in only a few days thanks to:
- The advice of the Creative Tourism Network® for the creation of your project.
- Our communication department in term of:
- Creation of your micro-site on our website, available in 6 languages.
- Community management in different languages,
- Newsletters and brochure regularly sent to a specialized database (thematic tour operators, cultural associations, and networks, art academies, thematic entities (foodies, crafters, dance and music lovers…), journalists, etc.
- International Press Campaigns,
- Promotion in fairs, congresses and conferences,
- Collaborations with tour operators, companies, media, etc.
- A high and quick positioning within the Creative Tourism field.
- The official presentation and introductory conference (travel costs excluded).
- Discounts on the organization of CTN trainings.
- Recognition as a “Creative Friendly” destination (for the Destination category).
- The synergies generated by international networking.
- The possibility to host Creative Tourism Network® events in your destination. (for the Destination category).
Who can be a member of the Creative Tourism Network®?
There are two types of membership:
– Creative Friendly Destinations: aimed at public bodies, officially in charge of the destination management (City Council, Direction of Tourism, Department of Culture, Ministry, etc.)
– Private entities: managing projects related to creative tourism.
In both cases, we invite you to contact us although if your project is not created yet. It will be a pleasure for us to help you with its launching. You can also have a look to the following guidelines or ask us for our services of consultancy and training.
How to apply ?
- The applicant fills the corresponding from Creative Friendly Destination form/Private Entities and sends it to email@example.com.
- The Scientific Committee assesses the application.
- Once accepted and paid the fee, the Creative Tourism Network® starts the promotion of your destination/project.
Please, feel free to contact us for any doubt you might have. It is a pleasure for us share experiences and to help you with your project.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Skype.
How much will it cost me ?
Not so much! You’ll be surprised!
As it depends on the characteristics of your project, we invite you to contact us by e-mail so that we can give you an approximation in a very short delay.