Does your establishment propose Bachelors, Masters and all types of academic or professional training in tourism and cultural management?
We have good news for you!
The Creative Tourism Network®, an international non-profit organization, which collaborates in particular with the World Tourism Organization, UNESCO, numerous Ministries and gives courses all over the world, has set up a campaign to reward all students who will take one of its courses in creative tourism management in 2022-2023. This means that by commissioning us on a two-day course, this will turn into a professional project up-scaled at a territorial, and international level.
Concretely, thanks to this campaign your students will be able to:
– design their own project benefiting from the tutored follow-up of experts in creative tourism,
– present it to their local authorities and DMO
– allow their DMO to access CreativeFriendly certification with benefits,
– take part in an international competition aimed at rewarding the best projects, in various categories.
– promote your establishment internationally.
All this, by simply including a creative tourism management module in your program (delivered in several languages, at your convenience).
- TO KNOW FURTHER ABOUT THE PROPOSAL
Please, find a presentation of the proposal at the following link
- HOW TO RECEIVE FURTHER DETAIL, TO SCHEDULE A CALL?
Please, fill the following form
o contact us at email@example.com
Application deadline is October 1st 2022.