Who can be a member of
the Creative Tourism Network® ?
There are two types of memberships:
In both cases, we invite you to contact us even if your project is not created yet. It will be our pleasure to help you!
Why being a member?
Your membership to the Creative Tourism Network® offers you the possibility:
Benefits reserved for members (included in the membership fee):
- Creation and updates of each destination’s micro-site on our website, translated in 6 languages.
- Community management in 6 languages adapted to each member’s specificities and aims.
- Avertising your destination’s news and offers in the monthly Newsletters sent to 10.000 international targets: specialized tour operators, cultural organizations, thematic communities(foodies, crafters, dance and music lovers, etc…), journalists, etc.
- International and tailored press campaigns,
- Promotion in fairs, congresses and conferences.
- Collaborations with tour operators, companies, media, etc.
- Strategic partnerships with international companies and organizations.
The members are also invited to submit new projects and actions to the CREATIVE TOURISM NETWORK®.
How to apply ?
- First of all, should you have any doubt about joining the network, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We can even schedule an informal chat.
- If everything looks clear for you, please fill the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For Private Entities, please visit the specific page). (inactive for now!)
- Your application will be assessed by our Committee who will send you the resolution within a couple of weeks.
- Once approved and the administrative procedures have been completed, personal attention will be delivered by the Creative Tourism Network®’s team in order to define your expectations and priorities.
- Program and services kick-off by the CTN (see above).
How much will it cost me?
Not so much! You’ll be surprised!
The membership includes all the services mentioned before (Benefits), which means that it can cover the implementation of the project.
Cost depends on the characteristics of your destination, that’s we invite you to contact us by e-mail so that we can give you an approximation.
But we can advance you that it is between 800 and 1.400 € .
ABOUT THE LABEL “CREATIVE FRIENDLY DESTINATION”
This label, officially granted by the CreativeTourismNetwork® aims to distinguish the destinations that are committed to the creative tourism, while respecting their good practices and creating a value chain throughout the process of implementation and promotion.
Not implemented yet?
- Is it possible for a destination to join the Creative Tourism Network® if its creative tourism program is not implemented yet?
Yes! Our Committee first assesses the potential of the destination to develop the creative tourism, on the base of the information filled in the application form. Depending on the level of progress, we will help you or propose you specific services (consultancy, capacity trainings, promotion).
Need a specific website?
- Does the destination need to create a specific website for the creative tourism segment?
No. The DMO generally gathers the creative tourism experiences in a section of the existing tourist board website, specifically named “Creative Tourism …”. This section is linked to the micro-site created by the CTN.
- How does the CTN guarantee the community management?
The CTN undertakes the community management by focusing on each destination’s creative tourism segment. This one is previously analized and the destination is advised on the way of optimizing its impact on the international creative tourism market. However, the community management of each destination’s program is mainly assumed by the CTN.