Porto Alegre Creative Tourism is the first program organized in Brazil which offers its visitors new and unique learning experiences, covering local content connected to the intangible world of culture, tradition, arts and the effervescent atmosphere of the metropolis that is the gateway to the gaucha culture. There are varied options in workshops, short courses and other activities for personal development and immersion in the immaterial universe of local culture.With Creative Tourism, Porto Alegre has qualified yet another segment that is expanding the offer of products and services to tourists, while stimulating a new chain of small entrepreneurs from all areas of the creative economy to take part in the city’s Tourism.
- (Mate Tea) workshop
- From perception to creativity: drawing in between.
Porto Alegre Creative Tourism on the Medias:
- “Il turismo creativo bussa alla porta”- Where and How of Creative Tourism: the example of Porto Alegre (p.52-55)
- Interview to Luiz Fernando Schreiner Moraes, Secretary of Tourism for Porto Alegre
- Porto Alegre é refêrencia nacional do setor turístico, Daniela Maciel, – Diario Do Comercio, Brazil
- Porto Alegre entra a la Red Internacional de Turismo Creativo, Terra Argentina
More Press Clipping of Porto Alegre [+]