Partly because the pandemic is revealing the relevance to bet in such virtuous tourism as creative tourism is, the Creative Tourism Academy directed by the Creative Tourism Network® has been delivering remote academic and professional training in an increasing number of entities, over the last months, within Bachelors, Masters or DMO’s capacity building.
In each, the participants learned about the opportunities and challenges of creative tourism and could even co-design their own creative tourism project, adaptable to the public or private sector.
Driven in several languages these sessions gather participants from different parts of the world, whose diversity of profiles brings a real added value that is usually completed by individual mentoring.
A process that prepares the future professionals to the new tourist paradigms and leads the DMOs to get the label of CreativeFriendlyDestination.
Boosted by so much positive feedback, the team of the Creative Tourism Academy is very happy to convert lockdowns into very useful creative labs!
Another tourism is triumphing!
Let’s be prepared!
– ACADEMIC TRAINING
- University of Burgundy (France) : Master PIECE : Projects in International and European Cultural Engineering
- La Rochelle Business School (France): Excelia Tourism Management Institute: Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality
- Toulouse Business School (France): Bachelor Hospitality & Tourism
- Università Cà Foscari Venezia (Italy) – CISET Master in Economia e Gestione del Turismo
- Universitat de Girona – Máster en Turismo Cultural
- UIC – International University of Catalonia (Barcelona) Master Degree in Arts and Cultural Management
- CETT, Barcelona School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy . Master of Innovation in Tourist Management
- Universidad Abierta Interamericana, Buenos Aires, Argentina Facultad de Turismo y Hospitalidad.
– PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, MENTORING, CONSULTANCY:
- Mentoring VivíTango, Montevideo City Council, Uruguay
- Consultancy CultCreate Interreg Europe
- CaribeTravel, Barranquilla, Cartagena de Indias, Santa Marta, Colombia
- Les Rendez-Vous des Professionnels du Tourisme, Martinique
- Sonide, Ñuble, Chile
- Webinar on creative tourism en Gastronomy in Menorca Island (Balearic Islands), organized by CómeteMenorca.
- Webinar on creative tourism within the official presentation of Llanquihue Creative Destination (Chile)
- Conference on creative and orange tourism as a tool for sustainable development, the Ministry of Tourism of Colombia.
- Training, mentoring and consultancy, Llanquihue, Chile
- Webinar – training: Perpignan-Méditerranée Tourisme, France
- Webinar on creative tourism for the post-covid development, Organized by Arequipa Regional Government (Perú).
- Visio-conference on projects of creative tourism development in the Laurentides Region (Quebec)
… among many other daily sessions!